Saturday, March 7, 2009

Things you need for a home, priority!

1. Bed - check (had that already).
2. Internet - check (included).
3. Sofa - check (just bought and will receive on Wednesday).
4. Curtains - I will go look for that on Sunday.
5. Wireless internet - check (bought my router today).
6. Wardrobe - half check (I have one piece but it just isn't enough, I can live with this for quite a while though).
7. Entrance storage, like hangers and shoe storage - soon I hope.
8. Table - probably next item to buy.
9. Storage furniture - like more wardrobe and some other storage units.
10. Upgrade bed - you spend a third of your life in bed; the bed you stay that time in should be great.
11. TV and TV furniture.
12. Wall hangings, painting or nice photos to put up on the walls.
13. Balcony furniture - just something to sit and relax on the balcony.
14. Gaming consoles - your mandatory PS3, Xbox 360 and Wiki.
15. Workspace and stationary computer.
16. Music system - Amplifier and speakers (this stuff costs way too much though, 3-4 years in the future perhaps?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have big sofa in ass.