Sunday, February 10, 2008

HK style BBQ

Only a few days in Hong Kong and I've been to the cinema twice, last night we went to see CJ7, a new Stephen Chow movie that was really quite funny, and tonight we went to see Enchanted, which was exactly as Disney as you'd expect.

Today we went out far far away somewhere in Kowloon to have Hong Kong style Barbecue, basically you go to a place and pay a fixed to get a buffet of different small food stuff that you can put on your sticks, grill it and finally add some honey glaze to it and then eat. We kept doing this for about three hours before we went to the cinema actually and I managed to go through a load of different food, from pork chop and beef balls to bread to fillet beef pieces. It was really good and really fun, I also got to meet another of Joyce’s university friends, Kate, and of course Man, Janice and Ariel too. Dad would probably have loved this because of all the weird small fish you could barbecue, I think my favorite was the pork chop but it was so complicated to grill so I only had one. Good times!

No comments: