Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Snor

I've had some new kindergarten classes that I didn't have before, one is a kindergarten not far from where I live where I had two classes on Wednesday morning last week. There was a bogger incident, a small girl, apparently Korean so she didn't even understand Betty's, my assistant, instructions, she was running around a little bit too much and when she run up to me one time she ended up with her nose covering my thumb for a second, luckily she didn't get hurt and it only lasted for the blink of an eye, suddenly I just stood there with my thumb covered in bogger, NASTY.

I didn't have much on Thursday either, only two classes in the afternoon, so I went out to Paname on Wednesday night with Lily and Aaron, quite relaxing, but since both of them had work in the morning and I was rather exhausted we didn't stay out very late.

On Friday we went out to a city North of Chengdu, the same place where I had the Swedish boy in my class, but I didn't have that class this time. During lunch, of course the four hours long lunch, we went to a park in the city, it was rather nice so I took some pics with my mobile, it's not the best camera but it works quite well in daylight at least.










No comments: