Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

A rather long day starting with me and my friend Luna going out shopping for costumes and we ended up finding a tiger costume each, or perhaps it was cat, I guess it looked kinda gay with a tail and all but it was fun anyway and I'm not really bothered by that. Luna and I had a pre-party after that, we bought some Absolut Raspberry at Carrefour and went back to my place to dress up, that is put on the ears and tail, and have a drink or too. Bella called a few times and was annoyied at us delaying so we finally gathered up and left, I brought a small bottle of drink the totally Swedish-going-to-nation-but-not-drunk-enough-yet-style.

We met Bella at a place called Bom Box, which kinda sucked, they had an offer of a free drink to anyone with costume but not many people cared or even came, so it was kinda empty and maybe only two or three others wore costume. So we went on and found Shamrock, a place that Luna hates for some reason and it was quite dull there, it's close to Carol's so we went there instead. Carol's was fun, a lot of people and not too few wore costume, we pretty much stayed there the whole night and I didn't get to sleep until around 5.30am.

No comments: