Thursday, January 10, 2008

Again!!!!!!

It's basically my own fault this time, we did park our bikes at an unguarded bike stop and I just thought that two locks, locking the bikes together and locking the bike to the pole would be enough. I couldn't be more wrong. Aaron didn't have the keys for his bike lock so that's why we locked them together.

When we came back I noticed from a distance already that the bike stop looked strangely sparse, and I instinctively realised that my bike wasn't there anymore, when we came closer I saw Aaron's bike standing there alone, and the funny thing was that it was still locked to the pole, why my lock. My bike was as gone as it could be, they had actually broken up both my locks, then used the broken separate lock to lock Aaron's bike back to the pole.

No comments: