Monday, January 7, 2008

The lost keys.

It was hard to wake up today, as usual, i snoozed and snoozed until i only had a few minutes to get up and brush and get dressed. I hadn't prepared my stuff though so it took longer than i had hoped and when i left i was already a few minutes late. When i came down the car wasn't there yet though so i went to buy some breakfast at the corner. When i was paying ivy called me, i was thinking that she would be angry that i was late and that the car was actually there but i just hadn't seen it, as i prepared to defend myself i realised that she must be calling to tell me the driver is late. Well even more, he couldn't find the car keys, so basically he couldn't drive. So we had to cancel the classes this morning. So I went up and back to sleep.

No comments: