Thursday, May 8, 2008

A brief stay

So the second and last night in Hong Kong I was out with Joyce (again of course), Man and Janice. We had HK style hot pot first and then we went to see Joyce's office, it was really messy. Joyce stayed with me in my extra bed in the hostel and we had dim sum breakfast this morning, you can't really go to Hong Kong without having dim sum so I just had to do that. Now I've spent most of the mid-day/afternoon waiting for my passport to get back so I've basically just been walking around shopping for souvenirs for my friends in Chengdu, I hope they will like what I found for them, it's really stupid though.

On Tuesday night I was out for dinner with Joyce and Almen, Joyce's sister, we had Chinese, HK style, food, like sweet and sour meatballs and some other Hong Kong-ish dishes, and after that we walked around the avenue of the stars and took some photos, it was actually the first time Almen had ever been there, which was kind of weird.

Now if I do get the visa I'm expecting, there really is no other option than getting it actually since I have flight tickets and hostel reservations and stuff, I will meet an online friend in Shenzhen before I fly out to Shanghai, in about 10 minutes I should go out to the visa office again to see if they have it for me.

No comments: