Friday, June 15, 2007

One down, two to go...

I really don't know if I deserve the faith they give me now. I got a phone call from Sony-Ericsson yesterday, I had really given up on that since they hadn't replied yet, with summer already started and the application I sent was in April. Already when we spoke on the phone I got a good feeling about it, she had practically already decided that she wanted me for the job. The interview today was even better, we just talked about what I would do, which was just about anything that I could do, and then she offered the highest salary possible for summer workers. I'm confused and happy.

Anyway, this does postpone my leaving a few days, since I will be working until 3rd of August, and with Johan's 25th birthday coming up on 12th with a big party on the 11th I might have to wait until after that, which screws up my plans to meet Sharmaine in Singapore on the national day.

No comments: