Friday, July 6, 2007

Transformers

Finally managed to get the computer up and running, it has taken a while since I'm only home in the evening and when I'm home I'm really tired after working all day, it's still quite fun though, despite that I've hardly had anything to do all week, mostly just sitting around trying to understand test reports and specifications, doesn't sound very fun but there are other things around it that is fun. I'm borrowing a T650i now, it's good looking and easy to type on, I kinda like it, and I'm doing my own private customisation on it, it least working on it. It might be that I can get dad's before I leave, he has one and doesn't like it that much.

Another reason that I didn't set everything up earlier is that we went to see transformers last night, and even though I was really sceptic, or maybe thanks to it, about it I really ended up liking it. The action was marvelous, and there was loads of fan treats, even the story managed to impress (probably thanks to really low expectations). The only thing I actually missed was the original intro theme, more original theme all together and a bigger Scorponoc and Devastator.


T650i
Transformers

No comments: