Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what to do when not looking for jobs

Painted Skin (wa pei)
A killer that cuts the heart out of its victims is terrorinzing wang shengs territory, meanwhile his wife, pei rong, starts to suspect the new girl that wang sheng saved from bandits during one of his recent campains to be a deamon.




Not the greatest movie ever but it was quite interesting, a lot of people assume it is a scary movie but it was more like funny action, I gave it a 3 out of 5 on http://www.filmtipset.se/, after adding it there myself, that low because of the ending.

My need to see list (priority listed!!!):
  1. Southpark S12E08 (E09 comes on Thursday)
  2. Heroes S03E01-04 (E05 should be available today but I can't find it so I guess I have to wait until tomorrow)
  3. Robot Chicken S03E14-20 (all second half of season 3 basically)
  4. Californication S02E01-03 (E04 on Thursday)
  5. Enourage S05E03-06
  6. Family Guy S07E01-02
  7. American Dad S04E01-02

Of course I only have today and tomorrow to find stuff so anything that airs after that will have to wait. Lost is also one thing that will have to wait for a while since it doesn't start again until January 2009. Apparently I missed Robot Chicken S03E14 too, the Christmas special from 2007 (S03E14) So that one comes too.

No comments: